11th Annual Summit on Performance Management Excellence
Thursday, September 06, 2018
10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM ET
The 11th Annual Summit on Performance Management Excellence will be held in Oklahoma City, OK on September 4-6, 2018. Join us in our commitment to improve performance management and quality assurance in the state vocational rehabilitation system.
This conference focuses on promoting excellence in Vocational Rehabilitation services and highlights strategies, ideas, and best practices in program evaluation and implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
This year’s Summit Conference is the result of a collaboration between the Summit Group, the Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance Technical Assistance Center (PEQA), Rehabilitation Program Evaluation Network (RPEN), and the Workforce Innovation Technical Assistance Center
Conference details, including agendas, registration and lodging resources are available at: Register Now.
You Might Also Like
- NASWA Labor Market Information Committee Reports Issued and ...
- Federal Economic Statistics Advisory Committee Meetings - Gi...
- Department of Commerce Data Advisory Council Meetings on Eco...
- Data-Driven Story-Telling - Learn How to Tell Your Community...
- Understanding Statistics and the Margin of Error in Surveys ...