The Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Division of New Media releases informational videos for the public regarding the bureau’s popular data releases and other core concepts related to economic analysis.
As part of the bureau’s continuing effort to provide economic data and analysis that informs decision making, the Division of New Media launched an official youtube channel and video archive to connect with audiences in exciting new ways.
Facilitating a customer-focused approach, the bureau’s Video Review Board welcomes ideas from around the department as well as from the public. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Understanding BLS Projections of Occupational Separations
- Introduction to the Producer Price Index
- Understanding BLS Unemployment Statistics
- Understanding BLS Employment Projections
- A Look at Occupational Employment in the United States