This resource page is a how-to-guide that helps case managers use CareerOneStop's suite of career tools. It helps counselors guide jobseekers through the career exploration and planning process.
The resources on this page comprise a how-to guide for using CareerOneStop tools.
1. The Skills Gap Roadmap for Case Managers helps with navigating the online career exploration and planning tools. It offers:
- Practical tips for how case managers can understand several online career planning tools at their disposal.
- Eight "At-A-Glance" templates that help case managers determine which electronic tools are most helpful to meet which customers’ needs.
- "Career Transition Roadmaps" illustrating how case managers provide career exploration in three distinct scenarios.
- An “E-Learning Resource Chart” that highlights additional resources for case managers who want to learn more.
2. The User Guide to CareerOneStop Paths offers you different approaches and strategies for using the available career tools.
3. For career counselors:
- The CareerOneStop Overview Video for Workforce Professionals is a podcast on the tools, resources, and information CareerOneStop has available, and
- The CareerOneStop: Workforce Professionals Toolkit is a recorded webinar that provides information and examples on how workforce professionals can utilize CareerOneStop in their work with clients.
4. The following webinars provide recorded videos for you to maximize your use of career tools as well:
- Using CareerOneStop to Provide Virtual Services to Develop New Skills and Knowledge
- Using CareerOneStop to Provide Virtual Job Search Services to Help New College Graduates
- CareerOneStop: Providing Virtual Services to Find Immediate Employment and Apply for Unemployment
- Using CareerOneStop to Provide Virtual Services to Change Occupations or Industries
- Using CareerOneStop for a Successful Reentry Transition In & Out of Correctional Facilities
- GetMyFuture: Getting Career and Job Information into the Hands of Youth
- Using CareerOneStop to Provide Virtual Career and Job Services
- Career Ladders/Lattices: New Tool for Talent Development
- Veterans Reemployment Portal on CareerOneStop
5. These resources also guide you on using modules and features of the CareerOneStop suite of career tools:
- CareerOneStop’s New Skills Matcher Helps Job Seekers Identify Career Options
- CareerOneStop Launches In-Demand Certification Finder Tool
- Career Videos on CareerOneStop
- CareerOneStop Resources for Career Explorers and Career Changers
- CareerOneStop Resources for Every Demographic Profile
- CareerOneStop Resources for Displaced Workers
- CareerOneStop License Finder
- CareerOneStop’s Video Library