Important Data Producers and Labor Market Infomation Organizations for You to Know About
Here we present to you a brief inventory of some of the important data producers and other organizations providing labor market-relevant information.
There are a number of sources of data here that provide technical assistance on the collection, interpretation and use of labor market information (LMI).
Please go to the links included on this resource page to access information about the data producers and LMI organizations listed here.
Learn about how some of the organizations below can assist you in finding, using and interpreting LMI data.
- State Labor Market Information (LMI) Offices
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- State Data Center Network (State Demographers)
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
- Workforce Information Advisory Council (WIAC)
- Analyst Resource Center (ARC)
- Labor Market Information (LMI) Training Institute
- Council for Community and Economic Research (C2ER)
- Center for Regional Economic Competitiveness (CREC)
- Projections Managing Partnership (PMP)
- National Crosswalk Center
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)
- Child Trends Data Bank
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- National Association of Counties (NACo)
- Congressional Joint Economic Committee
- Workforce Data Quality Campaign (WDQC)
- NASWA LMI Director's Committee
- NGA Economic Development and Commerce Committee