The Analyst Resource Center and the Workforce Information Database
The Analyst Resource Center (ARC, Inc.) is a joint effort between the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, and the states to enhance labor market information delivery to workforce customers in the employment, education and economic development sectors.
The Analyst Resource Center (ARC) provides a range of additional products and services, such as:
- training of state database administrators,
- operation of the ARC website,
- operation of the National Crosswalk Service Center (NCSC), and
- implementation of the Employer Database Master Agreement (currently through the State of Iowa).
The Analyst Resource Center is comprised of representatives from the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor, the National Crosswalk Service Center, and representatives from 17 states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
You Might Also Like
- Your State Labor Market Information Department - an Asset fo...
- Defining Labor Market Data Terms and Classification Systems
Quick Lesson Labor Market Data Podcast and Webinar Series
- Important Data Producers and Labor Market Infomation Organiz...
- The Workforce Information Advisory Council and the BLS Labor...