Wednesday, July 21, 2021 2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
The Census Business Builder (CBB) provides easy access to key Census Bureau and other data that can help drive business decisions. This webinar will talk about the addition of metro-level data to CBB as well as the new feature that allows users to build their own industry clusters (like "tourism").
Like the prior CBB webinar, it will provide an update the latest data and a new bi-variate mapping feature that allows users to view two data variables on the map at the same time.
About the 3.4 Version
Keeping with the quarterly updates to Census Business Builder, this webinar will provide an update on what was added in version 3.4 (released in late June) as well as an overview and demo of all of the features of the tool.
Read more about the new CBB version in this Census news release.
The webinar will also set aside time for Q&A and give a preview of what's coming in the other 2021 releases.
- Accessing the Quarterly Workforce Indicators in the Census Business Builder,
- Census Business Builder Now Includes “My Own Data” Upload, Other Features and Datasets, and
- Census Bureau Business Builder Update with QWI Data Available.
About the Census Business Builder
In a prior CBB webinar, customers could learn how the Census Bureau measures key information about businesses and industries in an overview of Census social and economic data programs.
You can learn how to access statistics on the socioeconomic, housing and demographic characteristics of customers in your market and business data in a given industry, including data on sales, receipts, payroll, and much more using the Census Business Builder.
Some of the data programs covered will be:
- The Economic Census,
- County Business Patterns and Nonemployer Statistics Combined Report, and
- The American Community Survey.
Other types of business data include:
- Business Formation Statistics (BFS)
- Statistics of U.S. Businesses (SUSB)
- Experimental Small Business Pulse Survey
- Census Business Builder (CBB)