Tuesday, July 28, 2020 2:00 PM ~ 3:15 PM ET
In this webinar, find out how the Census Bureau measures key information about businesses and industries in this overview of Census social and economic data programs.
You will learn how to access statistics on the socioeconomic, housing and demographic characteristics of customers in your market and business data in a given industry, including data on sales, receipts, payroll, and much more using the Census Business Builder.
Some of the data programs covered will be:
- The Economic Census,
- County Business Patterns and Nonemployer Statistics Combined Report, and
- The American Community Survey.
Other types of business data include:
- Business Formation Statistics (BFS)
- Statistics of U.S. Businesses (SUSB)
- Experimental Small Business Pulse Survey
- Census Business Builder (CBB)
Andy Hait, Economic Outreach and Marketing Staff, Economic Management Division
Eric Coyle, Data Dissemination Specialist, Customer Liaison & Marketing Services Office, Data Dissemination and Training Branch of U.S. Census Bureau