Tuesday, August 11, 2020 2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Census Bureau subject matter experts will provide practical ways to use Census business data from economic programs to dive into business expansions and contractions.
The session will explore several dimensions of start-ups and closures of businesses with highlights to include demographic components of new businesses.
The webinar includes a segment on available resources and data tools with an opportunity for Q&A.
The types of business data covered in this webinar will include:
- Business Formation Statistics (BFS)
- Statistics of U.S. Businesses (SUSB)
- Experimental Small Business Pulse Survey
- Census Business Builder (CBB)
- County Business Patterns and Nonemployer Statistics Combined Report