CareerOneStop helps job seekers explore careers, investigate salary and benefit information, research education and training opportunities, plan a job search and browse job sites, write and improve resumes and cover letters, prepare for a job interview, and search for jobs.
CareerOneStop Suite of Tools
In addition, CareerOneStop provides links to workforce and labor market information websites that contain local information resources and tools.
These online e-tools are part of the CareerOneStop suite:
- America's Job Center (AJC) Finder
- Get My Future
- Disaster Recovery
- Local Training Finder
- Credential's Center
- Certification Finder
- License Finder
- My Next Move
- Mi Proximo Paso (Spanish version of My Next Move)
- My Next Move for Veterans
- mySkills myFuture
- Skills Matcher
- O*Net OnLine
- O*NET Interest Profiler
- Veterans Reemployment Portal
- Workers Reemployment Portal
- Business Center
- Job Search Help for Ex-Offenders
- Mobile Versions of E-Tools
- Materials in Spanish Language
Online Career Exploration
Check out the "Navigating Online Career Exploration and Planning Tools: A Skills Gap Roadmap for Case Managers" created by Kip Stottlemyer of Greg Newton Associates. It helps case managers guide job-seekers through the career exploration and planning process.
The guide covers:
- Practical tips for how case managers can understand several online career planning tools at their disposal.
- Eight "At-A-Glance" templates that help case managers determine which electronic tools are most helpful to meet which customers’ needs.
- "Career Transition Roadmaps" illustrating how case managers provide career exploration in three distinct scenarios.
- An “E-Learning Resource Chart” that highlights additional resources for case managers who want to learn more.